With Ok-ferry by Prenotazioni24 s.a.s. you can book your ferry tickets on the Internet round the clock. For immediate departures or urgencies only, contact our call centre on 0565-912191 from Mondays to Fridays from 09.00 to 13.00 and 15.00 to 19.00 and Saturdays from 09.00 to 13.00.
Prenotazioni24 s.a.s offers you the following payment options:
- On-line credit card
Upon receipt of payment, Prenotazioni24 s.a.s will issue the tickets and send them to the address you indicated or by e-mail. It is not possible to e-mail tickets for Toremar (line to/from the Isle of Elba, Giglio and Capraia) or Caremar (line to/from Ischia-Pontine Islands-Capri-Procida).
In one single portal featuring a simple navigation logic you can find and compare all the leading ferry companies in the Mediterranean. On-line payments are guaranteed by the latest and safest security protocols. The tickets will be sent directly to your address and, if you want to, you can also insure them against the risk of non-departure.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Remember to check if your tickets have arrived well before the date of departure. If not, send an e-mail to email@example.com
- If you have asked for your tickets to be sent by e-mail, check your e-mail box and remember to print the tickets and any attachments. Alternatively, you can find and print your tickets by accessing the “My bookings” area.
- As soon as you receive the tickets, check that all the information the contain is correct. Any inaccuracies must be communicated to us immediately as, in case of delay, we are no longer responsible and are unable to correct them.
- Carefully read the documents you receive to find out whether you hold tickets or presentation vouchers: in the first case you can go directly for boarding, while in the second case you must present the vouchers at the port ticket office which will issue the tickets valid for boarding.
- Organise your departure so as to be at the port early enough to comply with the boarding times indicated in the general conditions of transport of the shipping companies.
- Toremar and Caremar only indicate the name of the holder on the ticket, The other passengers are shown under the item “deck”.
- Vehicles registered as “lorries” do not enjoy discounts or promotions and can only be “ticketed” by the shipping companies; vehicles are checked as they board and if you produce a ticket that does not match the information in the vehicle logbook, you will be required to pay the difference.
- If your car is powered by natural gas or LPG, you must board with the tank empty using the alternative fuel. You must also inform the crew when boarding.